Welcome to Thornhill Medical Centre (TMC). Our services begin with care of the newborn, through to growing children, evolving adults and the elderly. TMC focuses on health prevention and comprehensive care and our physicians are well-trained in caring for a broad range of illnesses, from minor to the most serious.Community and Palliative care make up an important part of our practice. TMC is also pleased to provide shared prenatal care with our local obstetricians at Mackenzie Health in Richmond Hill.
TMC Services Include:
- Periodic Health Exams for All Ages (children, teens, adults and elderly)
- Illness and Injury Assessments
- Prenatal Care
- Newborn Care and Immunizations
- Routine Gynecologic Care (eg. pap smears and breast exams)
- Elderly Care
- Palliative Care
- Injections, Flu Shots, Vaccinations
All our patient notes and visits are compiled in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), to assist in organizing and optimizing your healthcare. Click here to find out more information on how to schedule an appointment.