COVID Resources and Links
FAQ about COVID Vaccine Booster Doses
COVID Booster Dose Eligibility Checker
COVID Antiviral Treatment Screener
Confused About COVID in Ontario? Common Questions and Answers from Family Doctors about Diagnosis, When to get tested, When to self-isolate and for how long
I have Questions about getting the COVID vaccine
COVID resources for Seniors from Sunshine
Do you need support looking after a loved one with dementia? Please email the Alzeimer’s Society York Region to be in touch with a social worker.
What is Social/Physical distancing?
When do I self-monitor, when do I self-isolate, when do I isolate from my own household?
What does self-monitoring mean?
What does self-isolation/quarantine mean?
What do caregivers/household members do when someone is in self-isolation?
Above Links in Various Languages
Anxiety and Stress Resources
It is common to feel anxious and stressed during this time. Embracing the positives of this time at home, getting some daylight and outdoor time, physical activity and connection with others remotely, regular sleep and good nutrition are all ways to manage better. Here are some other resources that may be helpful:
- Headspace is offering free meditations for COVID19
- Balance – (iOS) – This month, they’re offering a free one-year subscription
- Prana Breath (Android) – free app for guided breathing
- Calm is offering free meditations
- Insight Timer – app with lots of great free meditations
- Healthy Minds– Training your mind is key to your emotional well-being, also free
- The Science of Well-Being – free 2-week massive open online course (MOOC) from Yale designed to teach you how to build healthy habits and increase your happiness
- CAMH webpage for COVID
- Mental Health First Aid for COVID
- Wellness Together Canada– provides tools and resources to help get Canadians back on track. These include modules for addressing low mood, worry, substance use, social isolation and relationship issues for adults and youth.
- 211Ontario: COVID – feeling stressed, need help with groceries, need assistance with applying for EI?